Adopting a Friend
We sincerely thank you for considering one of our dogs for adoption. We do our best to ensure that we are making the best match possible for each dog. In doing so, we reserve the right to deny any applicant for any reason. Our only consideration is the safety and well-being of the dogs in our care. We will do out of state adoptions to screened and approved homes.
Our Adoption Process includes:
* Adoption application
* Phone interview
* Reference checks (veterinarian and personal)
* Home visit
* Adoption contract
* Applicant must be a home owner
* A fully fenced yard is required (no invisible fencing)
* Dogs will not be placed in a home with children under 10 years of age
* All pets must be spayed or neutered (an exception may be made if there is a substantiated medical reason)
* All pets must receive regular veterinary checkups, age appropriate care, be heartworm tested annually and on heartworm preventative
* Applicant must have current or previous pet ownership to verify vet history and care
Meeting the Dogs
Our dogs live in individual foster homes so we do not have a permanent shelter facility. Once your adoption application has been approved, arrangements will be made for you to meet the dog you are interested in adopting.